11/27/2006

I'm back!!!

Just got back this morning around 6 from the trip to CT. Everything went well overthere, except for missing my wife and kids a lot. I made a point to see as many people as possible (family, friends, friend's friends etc). It was about three years since I last saw them so my memory was being refreshed with every face I saw. My sister's three daughters "my nieces" were completely adorable, especially Jasmine. The last time I saw her she was just a baby - so she had no idea who I was when I came in. That didn't last too long I'd say about ten minutes after seeing me she was pretty much comfortable with me. Talked with my mom and her doctor everything is on the up and up. Found myself coming home with more than I can handle. My mom decided that I needed "some" Goya products in my house so she gave me about 25 to 30 different products to bring with me. Now the cupboards are completely spilling out with groceries (not a bad thing though). Then she gave me about four pies of "arroz con dulce" that she made to bring as well. But wait there's more. She also made about 28 "pasteles" for me to bring as well. There's more - she also bought a complete bed outfit with two pillows that of course I had to bring with me well that and the fact that my mom said that it would be pointless for me to leave it in her house :). Now for my brother, He decided that since I'm in "his" town that I should dress accordingly. He presented me with two new hoodies and matching pants, a Boston Red Sox fitted hat and a reversible Nike knit hat. I'm sorry, I must go now - my pasteles are done warming up and then I'm going to finish spending some quality time with my Wife.

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Quality time with your wife...that's an interesting concept.

:-)

Unknown said...

And ewww on the pasteles, I know you really like them but...I guess for me I see them the way you see my like for sauerkraut.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Now, now, now..., why don't you two just kiss and make up..., like adults for once.

;-)