11/15/2006

hUMp Day is here and I'm sleepy...

Well this morning started out to be the usual one - feed the cats, feed the fish let the dog out for its' business and brew some delicious coffee for the Mrs.. One thing that was not normal was the police chase this morning on Wayne Trail. Boy I tell you what the guy trying to get away should of chosen a better vehicle then an old Chrysler K car. When I saw was this beater of a car speed right by me doing at least 70 I told myself "Boy where is there a cop when you need one?". I kid you not as soon as I said that one of Maumee's cruisers flashed right by me. AHHH nothing like a little justice in the morning to get me going. Well it's meeting time - I'll be back by lunch. No the meeting is not that long... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

See, I didn't even know that happened with as hectic as things here have been.

:-)

roman said...

It's okay - I'm positive that K-car didn't get too far...

:)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

"Husbands never tell their wives anything."

--Mrs. Thunkit.


"No comment."

--Mr. Thunkit