8/25/2013

Could be possible - with the right support...

Just read an article on the Toledo Blade website about one of the many candidates running for mayor. Mr. Collins is a good friend of mine so I know him very well. He has an idea that could work but it would have to involve others to pitch in in order for it to come to fruition. Collins unveils revitalization plan is the title of the article where he talks about how his revitalization can take place and what he would need for it to take off. I agree with him on the neighborhood reboot. Where I used to live we had about five homes empty, of those five homes two were left for mother nature to handle. Luckily we didn't have them (the homes) look really bad where ply-wood was needed to cover windows and doors. I know that a few out there will start to holler out "Why should I clean that up - it's doesn't belong to me". Well I hate to break it to those folks but when a home next to yours or in the same block looks really bad it affects the other homes, maybe not physically but it does when it comes to the value of your home and the neighborhood. Give the article a quick read and let me know what your thoughts are.

roman

No comments: