10/20/2012

I'm Back!

Sorry for the long long disappearance. Between not feeling well and vacation I was gone for quite a bit. Well it looks like a few things happened while I was gone. First I would like to congratulate the Detroit Tigers in making it into the World Series by shutting out the ever popular New York Yankees 4-0. I did watch the second debate between the presidential hopefuls. I would have to say that Mitt Romney won it by a slim margin. President Obama did look a lot more into it this time. My 49ers took a loss to the Giants but that's ok because tomorrow will be a good day. I am back and I hope to keep things rolling. Take care folks.

Roman

1 comment:

Bali Hotels said...

Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of hotels. Check also special deals on Bali Resorts in Kuta Hotels, Seminyak Hotels, Legian Hotels , Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
Nusa Dua Hotels, Ubud Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.