2/08/2011

The kitchen looks a bit plain...

The title you see above were the exact words my wife said to me this past weekend. I first thought that she might be talking about wanting new cupboards or a new counter but surprisingly I was wrong. She stared at the sink we currently have and said that it looks too plain. I told her that most undermount sinks don't have much of special design to them. It wasn't even two seconds later when she suggested I visit MR Direct's website. WOW is what I said because I never thought that an undermount sink could actually be design to look awesome and stylish. I also noticed that the prices were fair and reasonable especially when they start around $100 and up. Looks like I'll be spending some time on this site finding the right one for my kitchen.

No comments: