7/07/2009

Just a little concerned...

The other day when I went on my walk I noticed a section of the road I was on sinking on the edges. When I got closer I noticed three orange cones that were laying down near the area. The image you see to the left is that of the section of the road I'm speaking of. I stood the cones up so that those driving on that road would be aware of the possible danger. Would you believe me if I told you that on my way back from my walk I found the cones to be knocked over again and this time they were pushed towards the railing where no one can see them. I retrieved them from the brush and stood them back up, I have not gone back to see if they were untouched yet but if they are I'm going to see if I can get someone from the city to come over and see what they can do to keep these cones from being knocked down or removed. I'll post an update as soon as I get a chance to go on my walk today.

No comments: