7/01/2008

The season is coming - so get ready...

I'm not much of a hunter unless you call fishing and relieving our waters of the never ending number of bass that seem to keep coming around this time of year. I have hunted for other opponents when it came to paintball tournaments but as for actually hunting live game I would have to say no.

I grew up in a city slick surrounding so hunting wasn't exactly the thing to do when it came down to father and son time. Now that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to learn because if there's something that I enjoy more then having fun is knowing that hunting isn't easy and that your targets aren't going to hide behind barriers for hours on end.

You're out in the wilderness searching for the perfect game and you know that the slightest sound will set them off and you'll lose your opportunity. I have visited HuntersHide.com and found myself learning a few things about hunting. The first thing I learned is that you must know what Hunting Rifles you'll need when going out there.

You don't want to successfully capture a deer to later find out that you can't process most of the meat because there are way too many bullets in it. Visit the site and search the many rifles available to you so that you won't make that mistake, the last thing you want is a great outing and then having to get rid of a lot of meat from the hunted.

No comments: