10/15/2015

Great Idea, or Not?


Most of you know about the many school shootings that are happening around the US. I came across this video on Facebook and found myself agreeing with what they have come up with. I know that many out there like to quarter back this after the fact with why didn't they do this or didn't do that.

Give it a watch and let me know what you think can be removed and or added.


Well, after watching it again I can see that some people will have issues with the scene where the first kid gets shot before the other kids rush the shooter in the class room. I am a firm believer of defending yourself. The last thing I want is for our children, teachers and other personnel to be fish in a barrel waiting to be killed. In my opinion defend yourselves from all danger including from someone who lost their value on life.

1 comment:

GlassesShop said...

That is really a great idea