11/07/2014

I'm back boys and girls. Had some time to rethink what route is best for me and this blog. I will try to keep things flowing smooth here but no promises. Let me start out by saying Congrats to the Bulls for have a good season thus far. The team is looking really great. Rose is in excellent shape and Mr. Noah is on point as well. I was looking forward to watching them play in person but as it turns out I don't have the time to take off to do so. So I have asked my lovely wife to take some photos for me when she goes to CHI-Town on the seventeenth of this month on a work related trip. Hope she gets a chance to take some shots of Jordan's restaurant and of course his statue. I will keep you guys posted as to what happened and post some pics as well. I'm back folks, bare with me. :)

No comments: