5/10/2007

Much love to PPP...

I want to send a special congrats to Colleen in reaching the 10k mark and surpassing it. I also want to thank my lovely wife Lisa Renee for introducing me to PPP's world of blogging for $'s. I've enjoyed my experience so far with PPP, I truly enjoy the episodes of RockStart-Up. I did watch the blooper video of Ted trying to announce his name and PPP, I think it took him a least 20 takes before he landed it. I have encouraged a friend to join in on the fun, he's excited and can't wait until he meets his 90th day in order to join. He is also aware of the blog reviews that PPP offers for those who want to submit their opinions on certain posts that other posties have entered. I have grown to love PPP and Tuesdays even more ever since the 1k Tuesdays started. I did not get a chance to land one of the big ops but I hope to land one of the new ones for this month. Ted Murphy, you my friend have an awesome company and an excellent crew supporting you and the company. I plan on bragging to my other friends about PPP in the near future.
Thank You PPP!!!

No comments: